Nearest airports are London Luton, London Heathrow, London Stansted or London Gatwick. Hemel Hempstead train station is 3 miles to Bury Farm (taxis always available outside the station), with a direct train from London Euston (approximately 20 minutes). We are close to the M25 and M1 motorways. There is free parking on site at Bury Farm.
Victoria Hammond Interiors is run from a large barn conversion on a delightful and peaceful farm setting which has horses and donkeys. Bovingdon is a beautiful village on the outskirts of London. The village, which is within walking distance, has all the local amenities such as a café, bakery, general stores, chemist, post office and a public house.
For nearby accommodation we recommend:
We recommend the following nearby AIRBNB accommodation:
- Canal side Apartment, Berkhamsted
- The Outhouse, Ley Hill
- Bijou Countryside Barn, Berkhamsted
- Cosy Victorian Cottage in Central Berkhamsted
- Large Luxury Studio Apartment, Berkhamsted
- The Stables, Berkhamsted
- Modern Victorian, Heart of Berkhamsted
- The Car House, Berkhamsted
- Luxury Cottage, quiet hamlet, Great Gaddesden
It is worth looking at websites: www.airbnb.co.uk, www.booking.com, www.tripadvisor.co.uk, www.trivago.co.uk